[Dailydrool] Howliday card sign ups starting now

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Sat Nov 9 15:23:34 PST 2013

Below is the link to sign up for Howliday Cards. We will have a
short sign up period this year, ending on  Saturday, November
23rd.  Please read and follow the instructions for filling out
the form very carefully to help us prevent errors.

Amanda, who usually organizes the exchange, will still
be doing that but more "behind the scenes" this  year - I
will be fielding questions for her to help her out.

Lists will come out around Thanksgiving - watch the Drool
for announcements.

If you know someone who is interested in participating
but isn't regularly on the Drool, please alert them to
the sign ups now - we really need to avoid late sign
ups this year.

Here is the link to sign up for the card list - you may
also sign up someone for the heroes and individuals
list from a link on the sign up page.

If you do not receive a confirmation of your sign up
information, let us know right away.

http://amanda-s.net/howliday/howlsignup.html

Thanks,

Donna, drool fueler for Gracie, Bosley and Sunny