[Dailydrool] Bloat and Acupressure points

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 20:43:54 PST 2013

So for future Snoopy "curating" events, I have a suggestion to offer.
I read about this acupressure point for bloat some time ago, and I
have used it on various hounds several times since when someone seemed
to have an upset or swollen tummy.  I rub the spot for 20-30 seconds,
and within a minute or so, I almost always get a big belch or fart.
Gross, but a relief for dog and mom alike!

http://www.iwane.org/acp_point_v2.htm

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!