[Dailydrool] Took our Howliday picture

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Mon Nov 11 19:55:49 PST 2013

Since we love sending and receiving the Howliday cards, I signed up
immediately for the short list again this year.  Of course there's a slight
problem, we added Bunny and Baxter to our pack in September, and while I
have a couple of photos of them, I don't have any with all four dogs
together (Holly is like a teenager, we embarrass her).  The weather was nice
here today, and I saw one of my neighbors outside who could help, so out we
all went along with the camera and six cookies.

All I can say is, we did get two sort-of-decent pictures that will have to
do.  And I so admire any of you who can get all your dogs to sit up in a row
and wear costumes for the picture.  I would be happy to just get all of them
looking at me.  It's okay, over and done and I'm getting the cards ordered
tonight.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net