[Dailydrool] Maggie

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Nov 13 13:43:36 PST 2013

OK,  Dr. Natalie told me to expect diarrhea, Maggies colon had solid  stool
but the rest of her bowels was filled with fluid,  she told me to  call if
this happens and that one of the vets would call something in,   today is
her day off,  she told me that on  Monday,   so  today the diarrhea starts
and it is bad,  I called at 2:03  PM  the girl taking the message has callled
back twice,  said I should  bring Maggie in for fecal exam   NO NO NO NO
Dr. Natalie  said this was going to happen read her chart,  so she took the
message  again,  calls me back again and said, you do know that Maggie is
due for a  fecal exam ?????   GD girl,  I am not bringing  my Maggie in  there
 DR. Natalie  said this was going to happen,  and to  call  the office, and
one of the vets would call in a prescription  !!!!!!  JUST DO IT !!!!!!!!!
 I am still waiting

 I dont feel good, lots and I mean lots of relentless pain so I am a  bear
!!!!!  I even hate myself,  now Maggie has diarrhea,  all  the leaves fell
off the trees  and I have stepped in doggie doo twice, I  cant do the leaves
anymore and I am not allowed to ride the mower because of my  bad spine,   I
am not a happy person ,  Hubby left at 4:30 this  morning for the upper
peninsula of MI to hunt VENISON !   YEA ! will  be gone 10 days which gives me
a rest, but not really as I have to take total  care of my hounds and
everything else that he does around here,  heating  pad ? check     wine? check
  MM's ? check  TV remote all to myself ?  Check
If I could just sit down for a few minutes,  but Mags keeps running to  the
back door.  Can I give her Kaeopectate ???????

A very tired Marlene,  Maggie & Annie