[Dailydrool] Cold and Coats

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 17:16:16 PST 2013

Conley gets very cold easily. I have put two different coats on him and he
hates them.
He either won't move or runs to Doc who pulls them off. If I send Conley
out without Doc he stands by the door and barks to come right back in.

If he goes out without a coat he comes in and shakes for twenty minutes.
I'm not sure what to do. How do I get him to accept a coat? Would a sweater
be better?

He's been like this ever since he heard me talking about Sanibel, Florida.

No, seriously, I have a problem.Any suggestions?

MomPerson to C..c.c..c..c..conley, Llewis, Nigel and Doc