[Dailydrool] Drool for all in need.

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Wed Nov 13 18:33:53 PST 2013

Ben will be doing the best he can in sending all the drool he can to those
in need.  It is going out to poor Elvis who ate some bad Beggin Strips and
is now in the vespital fighting for his life.  I hope he wins the fight and
 survives.  We are all pulling for you Elvis.  Don't go to the  Bridge.
Drool also on the way to Maggie with the pancreatitis, just like  Ben.  Drool
her way that she gets over it sooner that Ben. Hope things  go well with
Maggie and that she is over this soon.  Drool also on the way  to Beauford who
has the nasty lump/sore.  It is good that it is not cancer,  and only an
abscess.  Hope the meds cure it and he will be back to normal  real soon.
Lastly it is going out to poor Horton that is still heartworm  positive and is
taking the cure.  Be good and do what the vet says.   Drool that it all goes
well.

Ben could use a bit of drool yet.  He is still struggling  with his
pancreatitis and has been put on Prescription ID food.   The vet said that he is to
eat just this and nothing else.  Also, the  vet said that if he refuses to
eat it for 48 hours, go back to the stuff he is  eating now.  Send drool
that he eats.  I want him to get well, so  much it hurts.  He is so stubborn.

Douglas