[Dailydrool] Da skinny basset

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 18:44:01 PST 2013

We haz a new skinny basset wot live here.  Her name is Mulligan.  She same age as me me me - dats 2.  Momma changed her name cuz it's her second shot.  She wiz Ina kill shelter.  Any ways, she's skinny.  'Cept da vet lady say she perfect and dat we'ze fat.

I wuv dis new girl.  She's won fast basset.  'Cept she not supposed at run cuz she gots da heart worms.  Anyways I wuv her.  She no eat much.  Gallagher and great aunt MacKenzie wuv her too.  Now da momma tells da daddy "no more tweats".  She read about da crockpot diet.  I see da wecipee call for turkey (yum) , pork (yum) and veggies ( not so yum).  Ok I twy it.  I not as fat as auntie.  But dey calling me fat boy and porker.

Wuv and dwool,  Guinness

Sent from my iPad