[Dailydrool] Fairy Princesses and Wardrobes

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 12:50:43 PST 2013

Dear Heidi,

You need to work on your slave and tell her not to listen to Riche.  All
Fairy Princesses that live in cold climates need coats unless they live in
a jacket of fat.  I personally am on the leaner side and I get very cold
and I lay around shiver.  So does my brother Beauford.  I am not really
sure what is wrong with Bugsey.  He doesn't shiver very much.  Maybe it is
because he hogs all the human warmth in the house by flopping in their
laps.  I grew a little over the past year and I am hoping I didn't outgrow
my wardrobe.  If I did, I will have to get on the mom.  She is either going
to have to buy me more clothes or make me some with all the fleece she has.

Browyn the Fairy Princess and her brothers Beauford and Bugsey