[Dailydrool] Greetings!

Beryl Silberg berylrich2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 15 16:28:41 PST 2013

Hi, Droolers - I m trying to catch up on my DD's.  Tired from my radiation treatments but I'm over halfway done with them, so I'm not complaining.
Sounds like there are many sick houndies out there, and we're hoping and praying that they recover soon - Einstein:  keep a stiff upper lip! It was good to read about Susan and the Tank Hounds - we've been on the DD since around 2000, so I remember those infamous hounds.  Zoey is still
grabbing Kleenex, paper towels and napkins whenever she can - short as she is, she can reach the countertops.  We've treated them w/hot sauce,
tabasco, etc. but she still gobbles it up.   The two beagles are still with us.  Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.  I want to thank everyone for
the wonderful cards, good wishes, pkgs of goodies, all the good wishes I've received since this cancer was discovered last August.  All the tests and then
the treatments really can take a lot out of one - but hearing from all of you has truly been a saving grace.  I can't tell you all how much I
appreciate your caring concern.  I truly thank Dog for the Daily Drool.                 Best wishes to all - and stay well!              Beryl & Zoey