[Dailydrool] The 9 Year Old Basset on Craig's List for Free

Houndy2 at aol.com Houndy2 at aol.com
Sat Nov 16 18:27:06 PST 2013

The back yard breeder is wanting to find a good home for her after 9 years.
 She is "primarily an outside dog".

Our rescue has placed two of her dogs that we know of and the person is
incredibly ignorant and does no wish to have her Basset go into any rescue.

She is upset that she has gotten so many calls already from people who are
so worried about her dog. She does not understand the harm she does. This
bitch  has given them many puppies in the past and probably has made them
some MONEY  yet after 9 years she considers herself a "BREEDER" placing her
retired breeding  dogs.

This Basset is captive until someone who makes the backyard breeder feel
good about giving her 9 year old primarily outside dog a loving home comes
along.

I have offered our help and she is bent on finding her a home herself. She
does not comprehend even that a loved animal is NOT AN IN ANY WAY EVER  A
PRIMARILY OUTSIDE DOG!!! She is so ignorant and talking humanely to  her is a
waste of breath  as she in no way will see she is part of a very  big
problem in pet overpopulation. Until she finds a taker for her 9 year old  Basset
who makes her feel good the dog is held captive as a primarily outside  dog.

If anyone in the Portland, OR area would be able to help please contact me
and I will pass along this "breeders" (ugh) phone number.

Alexa Paul