[Dailydrool] A Card Request

Vi Potter vipotter at pld.com
Sat Nov 16 17:14:44 PST 2013

----- Original Message -----
From: Vi Potter
To: Vi potter
Sent: Saturday, November 16, 2013 5:23 PM
Subject: none

I just do not know where to start this nor do I know how to make it Basset related. Someone that The Country Bumpkins and I Love and Care about very much is very sick and the out come does not look good. Although we all know through the power of Prayer miracle's do happen. Myrna is my primary caregiver. She is a Nurse Practitioner. Myrna has seen me through the hardest parts of my illness starting all the way back to 2006 when I had that first hard attack. It was because of what she calls being to aggressive that Charlie had a very early detection of bladder cancer. Because not only this and her sharp thinking it was caught in the very early stages and he had surgery to remove it 3 chemo treatments and as of right now is Cancer free. I do not where I would be with out Myrna's love and Care. That wonderful gift that she has of calming one when they are at their worst. Her ability to take time to see what you are doing by sight and on the out side, to not rely on test for ans that she can see. She has learned many hard lessons with me and has learned I am an out of the box person. That is one thing starts she had better be ready cause I will go into that domino effect.  Myrna is very sick, the out come does not look good with her illness.  It just came across FB that Myrna had surgery on her eyes and she is now fighting a staph infection in both of them. Yesterday when I found this out I was intotal shock. I ran into Dr Pauls and just kept telling him I don't know what to do. Dr Pauls is a very caring Dr as well and seeing I was in distress told me to come see him. I will see him on Tues. I know that the card exchange is coming up and most everyone will do that. But also when those cards that are sent as a gift of Love to someone it makes a big difference in their life.   Janie I guess it was last month received those cards of Love when she felt she had no one that ever cared. She was in tears telling me about the wonderful gift that was sent to her, she cried and said Vi I cannot believe people I never met, who does not know me sent me so much love and I can feel it wrap around me and I have such a warm fuzzy feeling. Those cards of Love hang on the door way of her kitchen where she can see them everyday and get those wonderful feeling of love that was sent to her. I am going to ask again for that gift of Love be sent to my Myrna. She has a long road a head of her to getting well, and to me I am just so glad to hear she is Okay and not on death door like I heard yesterday. I prayed all night to let her be Okay, And God Ans my prayers.
If you would like to send Myrna a card drop me an email and I will give you her address to send it to her. Again I cannot Thank Everyone enough for showing the people I love and Care for that there is a Bright Lite of Love that shill shines and it all comes from the Heart of the Basset that they taught us to have,
God Bless you All Always
Vi, Paddie (ATB) and The Country Bumpkins

Vi Paddie (ATB) And The Country Bumpkins!!!!!