[Dailydrool] Basset crap

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 16 20:16:51 PST 2013

Hello all, the ever clueless momPerson here,

I have become faily well known for my assortment of basset crap.  Today on facebook I heard about the 100% basset pullover (he's wearing a bow tie!!  I swear!!) and had to order a couple.  They'll be worn or given away or pawctioned.  Or something.  You gotta go check Target (of all places).  You can find it online.

http://www.target.com/p/merona-men-s-pullover-basset-hound-sweater-rock-garden-gray/-/A-14660469#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=basset+pullover

And then I went over to ebay and found a little brass basset that I simply must have.  And a ceramic one.  And now there is a sign which I will simply have to buy.  It has a picture of a basset on it and it says "Please don't let the basset out.  No matter what he tells you."  I am not kidding.  I am buying the sign.

Oh my dog.

Dale   aka the clueless momPerson who really, really likes basset crap.