[Dailydrool] Go, Harrison Hound. Okay, Droolers! charge!

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 16 20:03:18 PST 2013

Harrison Hound is leading the holiday charge with a fabulous item on Houndsbay to benefit Montana-- a Tommy Hilfiger tote-- and the bidding has started. Now as November is coming to a close it  is time for all of us to pull out something we've made or set aside and auction it on Houndsbay with proceeds to the little (or larger) rescue of our choice. consider WMBRI, San Diego, Florida, BARCSE,Basset Buddies, all who have expressed current urgent needs, and also others who may have been shy and haven't piped up just now but still could really use help.

To post on Houndsbay, go first to the Daily Drool main site and then click on the Houndsbay button to find instructions. Angelika posted how to do pictures last Drool.

Time to holiday shop.

I actually got my husband to go junk store (antique/vintage) crawling with me today around our island looking for Basset items and came up with a couple of doozies which I will post (the computer gods willing). and, Chris Bly! time to post those quilt squares I sent you. Why a seamstress could make one full size quilt, two or three dog bed quilts, nine placemats, or a dozen hotpads out of them with a little imagination.

Leslie of Montana, I apologize, your bed quilt is still only half done since I broke my sewing machine, but it will resume production soon, I promise.

so, Droolers, let's post and bid. Anjelika, can you field any computer questions? I truly am computer challenged.

charge!