[Dailydrool] Need some ingenious idea!

Sally Russell sally at slokr.com
Sun Nov 17 09:02:59 PST 2013

We have been at our condo in Melbourne, FL for a long weekend.  Our almost
13 and a half year old Pixel, has back arthritis and a hop/limp.  Because
of her bouts with pancreatitis, we have to be careful what meds she takes
and the arthritis ones are out.  Even the first Adequan shot gave her a
mild case of pancreatitis.  She has had 8 sessions of laser treatments
which did nothing and now six sessions of acupuncture which have made a
very slight difference.

The first day, we took her in the elevator, across the lobby and then a
distance out the front door to the grass.  Was too long a hike for her.
 Now my husband takes her in the elevator, into the garage where our van is
parked near the door and drives her to the grass adjacent to the parking
lot.
Has anyone invented a low wagon with a seat belt to transport a dog?
 Wheels like a wheelchair would be out of the question for her.

She has been coming up with us to Melbourne for almost 11 years and hate to
have to leave her and Browser home with a pet sitter.

Any brilliant or even not so brilliant ideas would sure be appreciated!

Thanks!

Sally, Bert, Pixel and Browser