[Dailydrool] dog coats

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 15:46:24 PST 2013

I LOVE the fleece dog coats from In the Company of Dogs!  Beauford has two
of them and they are the perfect weight to sleep in and they seem to stay
decently in place for sleeping.  The design is so simple that if you have
basic sewing skills you can buy one and use it to make a pattern and make
more.

I know you will never believe this, but I really only put clothes on dogs
who are cold.  They don't wear costumes ever!

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess