[Dailydrool] Dog Coats

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Nov 17 08:33:55 PST 2013

I bought each of my girls a fleece coat from  the catalog   " In The
Company Of Dogs "  page 13 Item
item    ( H )  My girls take the 28"  size,   Annie is a little longer than
Maggie  30 inches,  but the Jacket works  fine   it is easy on and off
covers their belly  and the  arm holes are  cut so that  it fits great for a
short legger like our  Bassets.  they are not cheap,  but I am very satisfied
with this  coat,  sometimes my girls will even sleep in them at night,

There is an OLD  beagle  in the Dog Wardens office  in  Toledo Ohio  that (
I think )  needs to be rescued,  didn't know  if there was anyone out there
who could rescue this poor soul,  he has been  in there for at least 2 to 3
months and no one probably wants him because of his  age,  he is old !!!!!!
  if anyone is interested,  I can go  pull him if you can provide
transportation  his name is Duke  No:  3609
he can be found at
lucascountydogs.petfinder.com

Marlene  mommy to Maggie &  Annie