[Dailydrool] We flunked Houndsbay. A note from Harley.

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 17 13:49:17 PST 2013

well, my husband and I both flunked Houndsbay. we are simply computer dinosaurs. we tried.

so I am sending my items to Chris Bly to list--they are an adorable resin chubby Basset birdhouse, a vintage Avon Basset perfume bottle, and a ceramic Basset planter of a glossy dark brown Basset shedding a tear. this is the yield from our antique store shop - hopping all yesterday. It will probably be a week before they appear on Houndsbay since they need to ship from Hawaii to Missouri first.but the wait will be worth it.  I feel so stupid.

Please join in the holiday fun by posting treasures from your homes on Houndsbay, designating the rescue of your choice to benefit. and then bid on a treasure or two from someone else's stash while you are there.

Unrelatedly, Harley tells me that he always thought TO FU was a martial arts form practiced by ballerinas. That's why they go upon their tippy toes (toe) and then kick out to the side and twirl around. (The Kung fu part).  He is shocked to learn of other types of tofu. Val, the computer idiot, Bo the commander! Harley the love hound, and a frustrated DH who has left the house muttering about computers