[Dailydrool] what kind of dog are you? Which dog is right for you?

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 17 15:22:16 PST 2013

so I was killing time this morning, avoiding chores, and I saw a reference in an article to online quizzes purporting to tell you what kind of dog you would be if you were a dog, and what breed of dog was best suited to be your particular companion. (You can find these quizzes by googling" what dog would I be" and "what breed of dog is best for me"). I took the two quizzes, expecting Basset hound to be the answer in both categories. Eek. supposedly Id be a golden retriever if I were a dog, and the dog best suited to be my friend is a labradoodle. Go figure. both are lovely breeds of course, but makes me wonder which answers would have produced the response 'Basset hound'. The questions on the first quiz were funny--like which drink you would order at a bar. (I'm a white wine person. wonder what bassets would order...) Etc. So many fun things to do to avoid chores.