[Dailydrool] More on what breed of dog is right for you

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 17 15:35:12 PST 2013

so I am still procrastinating, and discovered that there are lots of quizzes online to determine what breed of dog is right for you. curious if they'd agree with one another, I started down the list taking quizzes. To my relief, after three quizzes, two came out Basset houndish. The first one said labradoodle, the second one said Basset hound, the third one said Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen. so I guess I better get busy now and eitzher mow the lawn or do the bills, whichever seems least aversive. (Or maybe I could figure out what kind of cat Id be.....)