[Dailydrool] LuLu Checking In

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 19 10:48:09 PST 2013

Greetings drool land, LuLu here,

First off drool to all in need.  We are glad to hear Miss Debbie Person feels better, Beryl and Zoey are accounted for and Elvis is pulling through.  We continue to drool for Ben and anyone else who needs it.

Well, the rugs are up and the tarps are covering the furniture out back, it's going to rain.  Been a long, long, long time.  We all have our eye on little Gracie (who isn't so little, she is only a couple lbs smaller than me).  She is really funny about going outside unless is it sunny and warm out.  Now she has been a very good girl but she is so silly sometimes.  She is afraid of the critters out there in the yard after dark.  Not me, come near me and I'll eatcha, no problem.  But little Gracie, if she has to go out and it's dark, first she bugs the people.  "Won't you please take me out front, please?"   If they are up they will take her out front on lead.  But if they are asleep (or in pajamas) then it is no sale.  So then she will race out back and do one of 2 things.  Either this little pip runs over and hides in the rose bushes (I am NOT kidding) and pees in there or else she just goes down to the end of the ramp and pees on the
 concrete patio (again, not kidding).  The clueless momPerson does not tolerate anyone criticizing Gracie because she goes outside but the girl is WEIRD and a scardy cat besides.  Well, now we have rain coming and as for me and Snoopy we just go potty under the grapefruit tree which is very close to the dog door and then race inside and demand to be toweled off.  Wish us luck with little Gracie.

We also have a bit of an issue with blankies.  It seems our Auntie Wen Person had these fleece quilted blankies made for us and they are magical.  If you cover a basset with a fleece quilted blankie from Auntie Wen Person they loose consciousness.  They often wake up hours later in a darkened room trying to figure out what the bleep happened.  More than once I have woken up at 4AM having never made it to bed and needing to pee something FIERCE.  Happens to Snoopy too.  And Gracie.  It's a conspiracy I'm sure.

Snoopy wanted me to thank everyone for their support visa vi the whole monopoly thing, it was NOT his fault.  And I think the suggestion of the clue game is excellent, maybe they can get some clues from the game.

More later from LuLu whose hips are killing her from the change in weather and needs another nap