[Dailydrool] Dremel

Paula Aitken aria80paula at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 19 19:24:06 PST 2013

Hello,
Any suggestions on which Dremel to buy for my girl's toe bones? She did good at last month's buff and puff when she visited the bounders and got an unexpected spa treatment and I have decided to upgrade from clippers. Petsmart sells a Dremel for about $50 but I am not sure that will be enough. I have also seen some cordless ones online. Could you please send me your suggestions with specific types/models and attachments? Thank you.

Paula with Peaches (napping on the couch unaware of this whole conversation... )

Trimis de pe iPhone-ul meu