[Dailydrool] Holy Basset, I discovered the motherload of Basset crap!

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 19 14:39:47 PST 2013

Holy Basset, I discovered the motherload of Basset crap. I was browsing the Internet trying to identify the origins of a few of the vintage Basset items I found for WMBRI for Houndsbay auction, and came upon the most remarkable website--literally hundreds of Basset items, all very reasonably priced. I've spent the past hour browsing and am only on the sixteenth page of items out of 315 pages. this is it--the definitive Basset crap storehouse. Here is the link:

Www.sportslinkup.com/shop/0-Basset-hound-19-bin-html

I am notoriously inept with computers. If that link doesn't work, google sportsLinkUp.com and then type in Basset hounds. I am dumbfounded by how many Basset items there are. Val