[Dailydrool] Snoopy got momPerson in the face

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 22 12:44:16 PST 2013

Hi it's Gracie,

It's a good thing Snoopy isn't actually able to bite.  We think that he got left with his litter for about 5 months because his bites are so inhibited that he can't bare down even when he really, really wants to.  Otherwise I would have a bunch of scars but all we ever get is drooled on.

Here is what happened.  Last night when we went to bed Snoopy decided to lay on the bed next to dadPerson and so momPerson sat down on the bed between Snoopy at the step stool and LuLu was coming up the step stool and Snoopy said not to and LuLu said UP YOURS and Snoopy SNAPPED and momPerson was in between and she felt his teeth.  Right on her face.  Oh ..... he was so embarrassed he was kissing and kissing the spot and he was crying and saying sorry.  momPerson said it didn't hurt at all, and there isn't any mark or red spot or anything, because the boy isn't physically able to bite.  Which is probably his most redeeming quality, IMHO, along with being warm and cuddly and playful and my big brother.  Sure is bossy though.

The rains went away again.  I was fine the first day.  Went out between bursts and only got my feet wet.  The second day I went outside in the morning to go potty all by myself and all of a sudden it got REAL dark and rain came down in buckets and scared me so bad that later, in the afternoon, I decided it was safer to pee in the hallway.  And poop too.  And then I hid.  Mommy found it and she got out the carpet steamer and then it was wet INSIDE too which is just awful.  And she never even said one word to me so I sulked and pouted and felt very guilty.  It would have been much better if she had yelled at me, then I wouldn't have felt so bad about it.

This morning we ate and then we all went outside and went potty and everything is back to normal at our house.  If I haven't had an accident in forever and then I go potty in the house one time am I still a good girl or not?  Mommy says she loves me no matter what I do.

More later from Gracie who was watch UP! with everybody in the living room the other day and had the strangest feeling like somebody was watching us.

P.S.  Miss Michele Person I won't go potty out back if you put me on lead.  You have to take me out front if you put me on lead, even if you are wearing your pajamas.  If you take me out front on lead I will pee on the front grass but if you take me out back on lead I just look up at you and refuse to do anything else.