[Dailydrool] Got Drool? T Shirts Available as a Fundraiser (New Fundraising Initiative)

lea pierce leapierce at leapierce.com
Fri Nov 22 13:04:14 PST 2013

Ok, hound lovers, Lea Pierce here (Houndservant).

Tfund (a part of cafepress) has a cool, easy to use fundraising tool--you
can design and offer T-shirts without investing in them first. In other
words, I have designed a T-shirt ("Got Drool?" on the front--"Bassets
Rule!" on the back) and it is avaiable for sale. If 25 people buy it, it
will make over $300 in profit, which I will split between Golden Gate
Basset Rescue and whatever rescue Droolers vote for--could be the same one
that we vote for, for the period of the voting.

I have a bunch of ideas for T-shirts for basset lovers but have never
attempted them because I didn't want to put out the money and perhaps not
have them sell. This is the first way I've ever seen to be able to test a
T-shirt design without any upfront spend.

These are T-shirts I want for ME! hahahaha!

Anyway--if 25 people order the shirt (available in sizes up to 3x, $2 extra
for size 2x and 3x), the T-shirts will be produced and shipped. If not,
none of the T-Shirts will be produced and everyone gets their money back.

I do not know if there is interest in this but I thought I'd try. It may
prove out to be a fun, fast (it takes about 5 minutes to set up--it is
SLICK!) way for basset rescues to produce and market small-batch T-shirt
designs.

T-shirts are $25, $27 for 2x and 3x, plus shipping.

Go to http://www.tfund.com/drool to take a look. One design and one color
only (blue on drool-hiding gray!)

Any feedback from anyone, especially the rescues that could benefit from
this, would be most appreciated.

You won't pay for or get a shirt unless 25 people order.

Ok--Drool On!

Lea Pierce
Houndservant to Adm. JED "Snatch" Basset