[Dailydrool] Reports from the bridge

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 22 17:08:38 PST 2013

thank you, Dale, Dawn, Jonathan,
  It is so wonderful to hear reports from the Bridge and you are all such creative writers. we all miss Clara's reports but are so glad to have such a wonderful news crew hard at work. sister Anna! how is the sweet meats store faring?
  Lea, I like your T shirt idea.
  Wow. so many fundraisers right now and such great Basset memorabilia. And, remember, it is now the end of November. time for Drooler's to list your crafts and unique Basset crap items on Houndsbay to benefit whichever rescue you choose, so that we'll have even more choices for the holiday season and our Basset friends will benefit. semper fido, Val! Bo! and Harley