[Dailydrool] Llewis

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 07:29:15 PST 2013

As cold as it is here (15 at 9:30) Llewis is better today than he has been
for several days. I am very relieved because I was terribly worried that he
had some substantial problem with that left shoulder. If his front goes,
that is the end,
since he is  so compromised in the rear that he would be unable to move at
all. Unlike his brother, Nigel, he would not even be able to sit up. Nigel
may be paralyzed in the rear but he has shoulders like a tackle and can
power-scoot fast enough to make us trot to catch him. Llewis would be
stuck. He would have one good front leg left.
I had been giving him tramadol and seeing not much improvement, and hoping
it was a soft=tissue injury and not the arthritis in the shoulder.
That he is ambulatory and cheery this morning makes my day.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Doc