[Dailydrool] Good old Ben

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sat Nov 23 18:06:01 PST 2013

Ben is up to his old tricks again.  He will eat the kibble as a treat,  if
he feels like it, but will no longer eat it straight, even with playing
games.  So yesterday I opened the can of special food I got from the  emergency
vet and gave him a small taste, which he ate.  So I mixed it with  the
kibble, covering all of it, and he ate it down.  YEAH!!!!!!!!!!   This evening I
opened one of the SD cans I got from his vet and did the same  thing, and
he ate the food.  I just hope he will continue until he is  better.  I do not
mind doing this as I paid for the canned food, and better  he eats it than
I have to dump it or give it away.  There is never a dull  moment here with
Ben around.

Douglas