[Dailydrool] help needed

Sue Pearson suesbassets at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 27 05:55:34 PST 2013

I have just had a very nice coffee out with a young lady who not only is a teacher herself but was in my form 10 years ago. She is now married with a 4 year old black blanket basset called Dennis and is now 7 months pregnant, I know one of our members is a recent mother with a young basset as well. My friend has some concerns about Dennis and the new baby and I was thinking that hearing from someone who has been in this position recently would be nice. If you could get in touch with me privately I can put you in touch with my friend. It strikes me from our conversation that she has Dennis far more trained than I have ever managed in 33 years of being a basset mum.Sue with Ginger and Nell asleep on the settee, Snowy the c at t asleep behind me and Sooty the c at t who is out doing c at t things.