[Dailydrool] Mr Personality

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 27 19:30:50 PST 2013

Hi everyone, Happy Hanukkah it's Gracie here,

Snoopy is on a tear, Snoopy has turned over a new leaf, Snoopy is now everyone's prince charming .... he can't walk down the street without neighbors crossing the street to get TO him "Hey, is that Snoopy over there?"  Well who else do you think is going ahrooooooo ahrooooooooo ahroooooooooo as he strolls down the street, huh?  Last night I swear to G-d he SAT when the lady came over to pet him, SAT and ahrooooo'd up at her with a sweet smile on his face while she petted him.

And then today I found out what they mean about boston strong, there was a boston terrier at the dog park and he played with Snoopy the whole time, every time Snoopy sat down to take a breath he came back and jumped up in Snoopy's face and it was game on.  Again.  Ahroooooo.  I tried to join in but nobody paid any attention to me it was all Snoopy, Snoopy, Snoopy.

And then we came home and he tried to have sex with me and I told him KNOCK it OFF!  So he did and we then we played right.  It is the first night of Hanukkah tonight so we light candles and had latkes and salmon (we get the skin) and first night presents .... i got a piggy which hold a water bottle you can chew up and Snoopy got a big stuffed dog and LuLu got a pirate so everybody played with everybodies present and then we all 3 played together with one of the boxes which was better than the presents.

More later from Gracie with LuLu and Snoopy too