[Dailydrool] Ohio Basset Rescue Mini Waddle

cathy.rice1 cathy.rice1 at att.net
Wed Nov 27 20:01:06 PST 2013

Ohio Basset Rescue is again participating in the Berea Ohio Festival of Lights with our glorious hounds marching in the parade on Saturday, December 7. We hope to see a lot of our OBHR friends and supporters there for the parade and the after party and raffle. To participate in the parade please gather at the parking lot behind Berea City Hall, 11 Berea Commons,  between 5:15 and 5:30 pm. Look for the Pooped Pup truck and the Ohio Basset Hound Rescue banner. Thanks to Marilyn Deucher who organizes this event for OBHR every year. Those wishing to may also gather at the Red Roof Inn at 17555 E. Bagley Rd, Middleburg Heights 44130 in the conference room between 4:00 and 4:30 pm where Marilyn will have flyers with directions to the parade meeting area and back to the Red Roof Inn for the after party. We will be hosting a pizza party and raffle directly after the parade at the hotel conference room, approximately 7:00 pm.  Rooms are available for anyone wishing to spend the night. The hotel is pet friendly and there is no extra charge for pets. Please come out and support the Ohio Basset Hound Rescue’s efforts in helping the many homeless hounds. For those unable to attend we are asking for donations to sponsor one of our hounds marching in the parade. My own foster girl Margie will be there. If you would like to sponsor Margie or any of the hounds, please contact me off list for information. Thanks,

Cathy Rice, Momslave to Kuder, foster Margie, foster Peaches, GSD Leah, Grace ATB, Emily ATB, Dozer ATB, Emmylou ATB, Nate ATB
Ohio Basset Hound Rescue

-----
No virus found in this message.