[Dailydrool] TOIKEY DAY

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 05:14:59 PST 2013

Dis Conly, Llewis, Nigel an Doc
wishtin youse a heppy an fullafood
TOIKEYDAY
When we glad an thenkfulls for whut we got
like MomPersons an Mr.Biskit whut love we an gib we a
good enuff home mossta da time

well there are sum days when...nebbermine

An for all we good frens on da Drool an da Venshure List an  eben a cupla
not hab Bassets can youse imagine? We fink dat juss......nebbermine.

An for da good food all settin out dere on da counner wif nobody watchin oh
wait mebbe she ---where is she Llewis? Oh rite dere Haha juss a liddel HAHA
MOM JUSS KIDDIN NO NOT DA CRATE JUSS KIDD yeah I promise...ok den fenk yew
not putting liddel sad hungry Conly inna crate all day...

Anyways we thankful for alla it.
What Llewis? She watchin? I have to? Awww...you shure?

Ok Ok.

an we thankful for our big brudder Doc.

Yall hab a GRATE THENKSGIBBIN!!!

Love from Conly, Llewis, Nigel, doc, MomPerson & Mr.Biskit.