[Dailydrool] Thankful, thankful, thankful

Mary Wilson mary.gabriola at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 07:06:02 PST 2013

Here's to Debbie and  the Beach Gang! I was so very thankful to see your
message this morning, Debbie. I don't celebrate Thanksgiving in November
(I'm Canadian -- we get an exemption ;-) )  but so glad was I to see your
note that I think I'll make an exception this year. Bless you all.

And Happy Thanksgiving to the many American hounds and people on this list!
I may not be celebrating this month, but there is not a week goes by that
I'm not thankful that Vernon Q, Paddi B, the late lamented Billy B and I
found this list.

Happy Thanksgiving one and all!
Mary
& Paddi B Basset
& Vernon Q Basset, Elk Hound (I haven't told him yet)
& Billy B Basset ATB