[Dailydrool] Thankful for my Daily Drool family!

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Thu Nov 28 07:56:21 PST 2013

For almost 20 years (can it really be that long?!!?), the Daily Drool
extended family has brought such joy, friendship, and comfort into my  life.

I'm grateful for all of you!  When I lost my dear Duchess ... and then
sweet little Blueberry ... and no-one else really understood the depth of the
grief and emptiness, my DD family did, and embraced me with such strength
and  love.  In happier times, I have loved every calendar, howliday card
exchange, and secret pawtner.  Some of my most treasured memories and  friends
come from the DD.

And the way that you have all supported me during these last two years of
difficult health issues -- your e-mails and calls and cards and gifts and
thoughtfulness have buoyed me when I was so sick, and surrounded me with love
 and hope.  I haven't been able to post much, but please know that you're
all in my thoughts and heart, and I look forward to reading the DD every
single  day to still feel a part of your lives (and the lives of all of your
treasured  houndies).

So, on this Thanksgiving Day and always, I give thanks for you!  Every  one
of you!  Please give your furbabies extra hugs and tummy rubs and ear
scritches from their Auntie Beth, and enjoy this very special day  together.

Love,
Beth H.  (Duchess ATB and Blueberry ATB)
For Duchess and Blueberry: "You have gone  ahead and nothing is the same,
leaving pawprints on my heart that will always  remain." -- Tibetan Proverb
from Prayers on the  Wind