[Dailydrool] Happy Thanksgiving and Hanukkah

Bill Armstrong billa_1 at msn.com
Thu Nov 28 09:21:07 PST 2013

Dear DD Friends,
We would like to wish everyone a very special Happy Thanksgiving and Hanukkah.
We feel that we are so Blessed to have found you all years ago.  We have much to be thankful for this year, the three of us are all in good health, just a little older and grayer.
There have been many heartaches we have read about during the past year, but there have been so many  triumphs.
Colt is on the mend from what we last heard, Debbie is getting better (you are in our prayers for successful surgery),  so many more I won't even try to list them.  But one incident we are especially Thankful for,  our friend Elvis is home and from what we hear, he should completely recover from his problems with treats.
We give thanks to all who sent notes, drool and prayers for Elvis.
I want to say that we are so thankful for our special friends and their wonderful hounds.  Jackie and the "Gypsy Van" hounds, Eleri and the Ladies,  Karen in S. Africa and all of her pups top our list for "Extra Special DD Friends".
But, all in all, we want to thank and are grateful for all of you just being YOU!  Your love for Basset Hounds is truly heartwarming and all we need to know that this is truly a wonderful World.
You know with Thanksgiving and Hanukkah coming at the same time this year, how could anyone not think that the future indeed looks bright?
Bless you all and our drool, hugs and prayers go out to each and everyone of you!!!
Thankful Woofs,
Janie Anne---"We love you all"
Siobhan--"Yeah, me too, where's the turkey?"
And Bill