[Dailydrool] update on the "Van" hounds

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 29 18:58:49 PST 2013

Times have not been fun lately, as an epidemic  of vomit is occurring, and not necessarily from chemo boy from whom this is expected.
Going forward, Max had is CCNU  treatment on 11/18, and his mean side effects were to manifest 7-10 days after.
Well, they have arrived.
Max's blood is bad.
His whites are improving, but his platelets are in decline.  I hope it reverses soon, and for all his misery, the treatment was not a cure as the node is still large.
Next step will be no more chemo, adding chinese herbs.
I pray Max doesn't engage in any fights in the near future, and he likes to fight, but he would bleed out if he gets a nick, his numbers are that low.
Tomorrow, I will be on stand by awaiting the hospital bed, etc, as Mom will be home on 12/2.
My dear drool friends, this will be an enormous challenge and task for me, and I will have some help from hospice and some help from my sister, but I expect this to be mostly on my shoulders.
Therefore, if I miss something to aid rescue, my mission to help, please forgive me because I know I will be so distracted.
I am on a pause, caring for Mom, and always caring to the best of my ability.
Jackie