[Dailydrool] The pink fuzzy stuffed ball

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 29 22:06:32 PST 2013

Hi it's Gracie,

Tonight is the 3rd night of Hanukkah and it is also Shabbat so it is a very special night and i got a brand new pink fuzzy stuffed ball that goes squeak.  I really did.   And I was SO excited I grabbed it and I danced and I pranced and I carried it around and threw my head up in the air and tossed the ball and ran after the ball and carried it and loved it.

I have never ever done this before with any toy ever in more than a year living here.  Snoopy is usally a brat about toys, it is not safe to treasure a toy because Snoopy will grab it away or hunt everywhere and find it and chew it crunchy, he's a brat about toys but he's been real nice to me lately and i really liked the toy so i danced and I pranced.  Snoopy had a new toy rooster and he liked the rooster but he wanted my ball so they told him to let me be and he did.  LuLu let him grab her new fleece bone and carry it around for a while and then he brought that back and grabbed his rooster and went up on the ottoman.

And I pranced all over the living room tossing my head up in the air carrying my brand new pink fuzzy stuffed ball that goes squeak.  I have never ever loved a present so much.  Ever.

Love,
Gracie