[Dailydrool] Ah Ha .... knew it .... and other news

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 29 19:24:13 PST 2013

Hi all, LuLu here,

First off, drool to all in need.

Just as I suspected ..... this Jake character is more like Snoopy (I think Jake is Snoopy's hero) than most people realize.  I mean you'd think with all that bulk and all that noise they usually make that they'd be as likely to sneak up on anything as most elephants but hey .... the stealth mode is most impressive on these big red dogs.  And fast ..... oh my .... these big red boys can really get a move on when they want to eh?  The curator of missing objects here has been curating various food objects and being as Hanukkah and Thanksgiving decided to coincide this year there is so much stuff all over the counters you could make off with half a turkey and I don't think anybody would notice.  You'd just be making space on the counter and doing the whole family a service this year.

As for the clueless momPerson she's clueless .... just clueless .... got up before 7 on Thanksgiving, pulled on her silly looking clothes and charged off running down the middle of the street.  I understand some 25,000 of these clueless momPersons and dadPeople showed up this year, bringing dogs and kids and lord knows whom all else, charging down the middle of the streets in downtown San Jose for an hour or so (it's a 10K) and then they are all on the light rail heading home by 9 AM to shove those turkeys in the oven and catch some football.  I'm serious.  This is normal here.  Welcome to sunny California .... I kid you not.

I am very THANKFUL that things are getting back to normal here on the drool, what with funny stories of Snoopy and Jake and their moms, and also that the holidays all involve so much food!!

More later from LuLu, with Snoopy and Gracie

P.S.  I got a fleece bone today for Hanukkah.  It goes squeak, but I don't play with toys.  I love my new fleece bone though, I carry it around and use it like a pillow .... no squeaking allowed ....