[Dailydrool] thankfulness

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Sat Nov 30 06:01:46 PST 2013

i am very thankful.  for my true friends, my "family" my hounds, my heat in the house and many other things.  thankful that miss debbie is holding her own & surrounded by goodness & hopeful she beats that evil inside her.  i wish the same for all who are struggling.

it has been quite a whirlwind year here.  first there was  the water of biblical proportions.  that left the damage of the same.  the crappy chez lema on the jersey shore was left even crappier.  this year i managed to do something i had dreamed about for most of my life..i made the move to the mountains of new hampshire.  bought a small home.  it ain't fancy, if you look closely underneath it's got wheels (even tho it's been stuck for 25 years) but it is my HOME.  i feel happier and safer  than i have ever felt in my life.  my houndage is feeling the same as well..even buster, mr "i hate nature" is happy.

there is a small job, there are moose, bear, mountains and good neighbors.  i spent turkey day at a community dinner..a free one in town.  pie, turkey, prime rib, stuffings, taters, veggies, beer, wine, soda, etc.  all free, all donated.  not for the poor..just for everyone.  ate with a family of 6 who just like sharing their day with others.

my town..has 3 covered bridges, the oldest general store in america, an ice cream place & that's about it. (seriously).  and i love it.

yup.  i am very thankful..the peeps who watch over me (both here & above) and been busy & doing a great job.

lois lema  &

buster brown (don't like nature but people give me treats when i patrol the campground)
lowla (i had a health scare but am feeling better)
sally (did we move?  )

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."  Albert Einstein