[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

Marie28443 at aol.com Marie28443 at aol.com
Sat Nov 9 18:54:15 PST 2013

I've been reading all the posts about the  Shelter Challenge.  It's obvious
that the groups that are ahead are getting  votes and the support of other
groups.  In the past, we've always suggested  asking relatives, friends,
coworkers, anyone you can think of to help the group  we are supporting.  If
everyone on the Daily Drool would ask others to help  vote for Golden Gate and
the other groups we support in each challenge, we might  get back to
winning.

Marie and
Megan Mariah (The OEBE's Devious  Diva)