[Dailydrool] need HELP with bumps

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 30 13:52:40 PST 2013

Our sugar magnolia got something line this regularly.  The vet diagnosed a skin infection Nd treated it with oral antibiotics

2 things.   First off the antibiotics were 50 bucks from the vet which I could not afford at the time and told her so.  So the get called the same med into what was then lungs drugs and it cost 6 bucks.  The other thing a if you wait and it is a skin infection she will needs to be on antibiotics longer which costs more

I am not a vet.  When m dog had something which sounds similar to your dogs condition she needed the vet.  So please take her

Good luck
Dale

Ps.  We finally figured out it was triggered by a rug deodorizer used by our housekeeper.

Sent from my iPhone