[Dailydrool] need HELP with bumps

Carol Gazzara carolgazzara at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 30 10:36:53 PST 2013

Hope all our Drooler friends had a GREAT Thanksgiving.  We are sure thankful that we found the drool 9.5 years ago.  Now we need more help.

Rosie is pretty much covered in the these little (some not so little) bumps.  No, we have no ticks or fleas (my first thought), gave her a bath last week with banking soda rinse.  This week we bathed her with Selsun Blue (thinking yeast). Today I noticed that when I gently stroke her her skin actualy "crawls" (kinda quivers).  I wonder if dogs get Shingles?

If I get a look at some of the bumps I will see a scab and if I stratch the scab off the fur comes off with it and leaves a bald spot.

I am stumped.  She is eating and drinking just fine and gladly takes her walks.  She doesn't seem bothered by them but I am going crazy trying to come up with a remedy.  This morning I made her oatmeal and even put sugar and half and half in it but she would not eat that and waited for her Turkey leftovers instead.

Has anyone had this occur?  Does anyone have any ideas?