[Dailydrool] Dear Aunt Sandy Person

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 18:36:59 PST 2013

Dis be da Boo man,,Psst, Gwacie, if you is gonna twy to say dat

BOOMER!! You will NOT say that to her, get away from my laptop, ya
knothead. Ding Dog.

Okay, Babers is distracting DDOD (Dat Dum Ol Dad) So, Gwacie, if yuse gonna
twy to say dat yuse and Snoopy wasn't um.....ya know.."doing it." .den you
shuld probly yuse a diffrent word dan wrestling....or is dat what yuse is
trying to say,. day yuse was um.....??

"He did WHAT??" "Boomer, you prevert, yer gonna get ME"....oops, I gottra
hit send, here come DDOD!!

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew! Yours in Dwool,

Babe

Boomer

Arnie ATB

Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute, topaw, compwete
BassetCase)

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper WY 82604