[Dailydrool] Genders

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 14:01:17 PDT 2013

None of my dogs are old enough to remember Life With Zelda. Zelda was
Llewis and Nigel's Mother.

At 12 wks  I brought her home, set her down on the floor. Cooper came over
to see what I brought. Zelda launched herself, with a growl, and grabbed
Cooper by the throat (but he had a ruff so all she got was fur) and she
would not let go. He walked around with Zelda hanging off his ruff,
snarling and growling. He was approximately a million times bigger than she
was.

She never changed.

My males have been so laid back compared to the one and only bitch I owned.
She ruled unequivocably, or so she thought. Really, Cooper ruled, but he
let her do what she wanted up to a point.

What I don't like about males is marking. It pales in comparison to dealing
with a bitch's seasons....I love my boys. Maybe some day I will have
another bitch, but when I do not have any males of any breed.