[Dailydrool] LuLu Reports

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 2 16:53:58 PDT 2013

Hello it's LuLu,

I would like to thank all of the droolers who helped me to raise over $500 to help the senior hounds.  I will not be in the calendar this year but that does nothing to diminish your contributions to this noble cause and I thank you very much for your support.

I have been consulting with dadPerson on the plight of Miss Debbie Person and she has our sincere sympathy.  For the record dadPerson crashed due to low potassium and was hauled off by men in a truck whom I barked at most fiercly.  They hauled off dadPerson anyway.  He was in for a week that time as I remember.  He tells me that replacing the potassium is done via IV and it is PAINFUL and he didn't like it one bit!  So we are very sorry that Miss Debbie Person is going through this.  The story about walking around with the pole also resonated with us as momPerson was famous for hauling the dadPerson out of bed and draping him over her shoulder and hauling him all over the hospital while trailing the contraption which was pumping potassium and lord knows what all else into his blood.  Apparently it can run on batteries but the batteries can run low resulting in an alarm and when the alarm starts alarming it is most alarming because there stands a
 pale skinny man draped over a very nervous woman attached via various tubes and wires to a medical contraption which is sounding an alarm and folks come running from all directions and if you are not having a heart attack already you might due to all the noise and fuss and confusion and so on.

We can so relate.  On an upbeat note the clueless dadPerson had his one YEAR check over the past week.  After he completed treatment they checked him one month, three months, six months and now at one year.  He is clear, clear, clear, clear, clear and they said, and I quote "see you next year!"  No disease and liver function NORMAL praise doG!  Miss Debbie person we are SO looking forward to a similar report a little more than a year from now.

Love,
LuLu