[Dailydrool] Honey Bea Here

Cyndi Grove cgrove at comcast.net
Wed Oct 2 18:24:07 PDT 2013

Honey Bea here.....

Just in case you have not all heard, we are doing the happy dance here!  We won a spot in the 2014 senior hound calendar.  But mind you all that entered are all winners and we all helped each other and the houndies.  I want to thank all my friends on the drool, aunties and uncles and family for helping us to get a spot.  Lots of cute houndies in 2014 and the calendar makes a great gift.  I am especially happy because my two sisters in our picture counted on me from the bridge to get us a spot.  There is surely a party going on at the bridge.  Please order a calendar or two to help the hounds:  http://seniorhoundsabound.org/

Again, Thanks All from Honey Bea and the food slaves and thanks aunt Wen for doing such a great job!

At Bassetville Acres, Sara Lea, Becky Sue and Honey Bea
Always in our hearts
Gone But never forgotten, Barney, Buttons, Jassie, JaBip and Buddy (the thermo nuclear puppy),
Cyndi and John Grove in Bayville, NJ
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jcgrove/
http://home.comcast.net/~buttons/
http://home.comcast.net/~buttons/BarneyATB/Silentpaws.htm