[Dailydrool] Fly Hunters

k. green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 10:13:49 PDT 2013

Cowboy is our fly hunter. Just two nights ago he was going crazy after this
little fly. Eventually he must've injured it because it would lie still on
the carpet and then kinda hop/fly around whenever Cow got close again.
Cowboy chased/pounced the fly on and off for about 2 hours and we were
cracking up at his antics. It'd land across the room and we'd point it out
to him and he'd go crazy again until he lost track of it. Finally I think
he accidentally swallowed it because he kind of coughed and then was
looking around like, "hey, where'd it go?"

James thinks we could make a killing selling half-dead flies to basset
owners. I dunno though, Rupert couldn't care less about the little fly.

Drool to all,
Kacy