[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at comcast.net
Tue Oct 29 12:40:19 PDT 2013

A group can only win every other time. I should know, I am in Utah and Best Friends Animal Society beats out Utah Friends of Basset Hounds, easily . But every other
time the bassets can win, and usually do! Basset Buddies was neck and neck with the Airedales and the Airedales can't win two in a row. That being said, all the Airedale
people might throw their votes to the cats...

I don't have much input here, other than I am going to start keeping a chart of who wins, as that is helpful to know. I voted the last couple days for Basset Buddies,
but let me know if that is changed.

Marilyn Brigs