[Dailydrool] Jasmin and joshuan with lilly,justin andm jade ATB

Jonathan Molyneaux johnmoly at mweb.co.za
Fri Oct 4 01:57:52 PDT 2013

Good morning all and healing drool to all in need. This is Jasmin and Joshua
chiming in to send get well drool to Human Debbie, houndies Toby, Colt and
Sophie. We are sending find a new home soon drool to Roscoe. Heart healing
and comforting drool been sent to the slaves and fur friends of Beemer, Duke
and Marcel , who have all left for the Bridge and we will ask our slaves to
give us an extra treat and light candles in their memories. Joshua added a
new dimension to having lots of energy the other night, we had weekend
guests and when looking through their bags found a container of Barroca C he
somehow managed to open it and the slave Johnathan found  the white cap and
spring and then the empty container in another room  and else were two
sticky purple effervescent tablets. The guest could not remember how many
had been used. After reading the contents slaves decided to let things take
their course as there seemed to be  nothing that would be too harmful too
Joshua,s inners. Gave him a little bit of milk and vitamin K. Toy crocodile
in mouth my brother spent the next few hours doing the basset 500 around the
house squeaking it all the while ,eventually settling down on his bed in his
TV room.

Jasmin and Joshua wishing all in drool land a good week end.

Lilly , Justin and Jade ATB. Lilly and Justin are busy attending rehearsals
for their bit parts in the new show Girl Crazy with our Out of Africa cousin
Leyla who is also in the show But myself and cousin Piper decided not to
audition but we have been invited to the opening night and Piper and Leyla,s
dad slave Andrew  will be taking us two girls to the show and after party to
meet the opening night cast.

Slaves William and Johnathan forever busy with one thing or another.