[Dailydrool] Stoff

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 07:07:16 PDT 2013

Oh Oh look dats da meaterreeder!! We'se not ousside becawse da dog in beke,
Ori, he ousside an we runs da fence an skreem at he and he skreem beke an
den ebberbody gotta go in, we, he, ebberbody.

We gone wait heer by da door for da meederreeder and when he rite by da
door we bellos at he. BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH dey always jump like a mile.

We gots to fine our ennertainments where we can.

Da bleke dog he dun dug FIVE WHOLES inna yard lass week. Yestiddy he dun
dugged too more. Mr.Biskit he not heppy.
Howebber.
Da Blekedog he da won whut awlmoss catched da mousies and da bunnies. He
fass.

Oh whoop heer come da brown truk! Mebbe it got MomPerson's brain. She could
use dat. BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAA

Love an drool to all whut needs it
Conley ob Conley, Nigel, Llewis and Doc