[Dailydrool] WOOhoo we hidin

Beverly Szaton bevzap at comcast.net
Sat Oct 5 11:24:53 PDT 2013

Da MomPerson she opin up da dog bag an pull out DA ORNAGE TOOL OB TORTURE!!!
We runs!
Doc dun hide in he crate. He bleke an da crate dark an he hard to see.
Llewis an me wented into da garten. We hole still da grassy pretties don't
move an she nebber fine we.

Poor Nigel!
Oop nebbermine, Nigel say sumfine low and nasty and da MPerson say oh hey
ok nebbemine where dem odders?

Da bleke dog he nails bleke an she awways hit da tenner spot. He shakin but
she put da ORANGE TOOL OB TORTURe away for now.

OOOOHNOOO she getting out da eer stoff!!

Conley gibing drool and huggies on da run wif Nigel and Llewis an Doc eben
tho he no git he eaars dun.